- Sex: Female
- Marital status: Married
- Place of residence: Riyadh
Arrest and jail information
- Prison: Al-Ha’ir Prison, Riyadh
- Date of arrest: 04 April 2019
- Manner of arrest: Al-Harbi and her husband Thumar al-Marzouqi were arrested in raid on their home by armed security forces early in the morning.
- Charges: Charges related to the right to freedom of expression.
- Court: Specialised Criminal Court (SCC)
- Arbitrary arrest/ detention ,
- Enforced disappearance ,
- Denied access to a lawyer
08 March 2021 - A trial session was held.
February/March 2021 - She was released on bail as a result of international pressure, but continue to face trial.
21 December 2020 - Her second trial session was held.
30 September 2020 - Her first trial session before the Specialised Criminal Court was held.
04 April 2019 - Al-Harbi and her husband Thumar al-Marzouqi were arrested in raid on their home by armed security forces early in the morning.